Looking for a boost of motivation? Below are a few wise words to help get you up and running. And feel free to save, social or send them along to a fellow runner who might appreciate these quotes.
“It is better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret.”
- Jackie Joyner-Kersee, 3x Olympic Gold Medalist
“Life is for participating, not for spectating.”
- Kathrine Switzer, winner of 1974 New York Marathon
“Ask yourself: ‘Can I give more?’ The answer is usually: ‘Yes.”
- Paul Tergat
Here are a few other things from the blog that we think you may enjoy:
• 3 simple (non-exercise) mood boosters to make today a little bit better
• 9 innovations that changed running
• Subscribe to the All-Season YouTube channel.
• Have you heard of Wandermap? A great tool for planning your next hike.
• Where does your meal land on the new 'Food Compass?'
“In the dust of defeat as well as the laurels of victory there is a glory to be found if one has done his best.”
- Eric Liddell, Olympic Gold Medalist
“I always treat myself as my biggest competitor.”
- Eliud Kipchoge, 2x Olympic marathon winner