The Elements is the weekly newsletter from The All-Season Co. Each Wednesday, we round up and highlight a few interesting stories and ideas from the week that are related to running, hiking and the great outdoors. Have a tip to share? firstname.lastname@example.org
• The world’s largest suspension bridge has opened in the Czech Republic. “Sky Bridge 721” is its name, and, as it’s a 721 meter (2365 ft) long bridge in the sky makes the name quite well suited. Located in the Dolni Morava mountain resort, the bridge reaches a height of 95 meters (311 ft) above the terrain below. Would you cross it?
• Outside Mag tests out 10 recent supershoes, and shares their thoughts on Saucony Endorphin Pro 3, Adidas Adizero 3 and, of course the Nike Air Zoom Alphafly NEXT% 2. Read their reviews here.
• Finishing a race is the goal when you register, train and wake up early on race day. However, there can still be some great wins to be had if you don’t finish. Here, Joe Uhan rounds up five lessons learned after his 100-miler at Steamboat Springs didn’t go the way he wanted. Check it out on irunfar.com.
• Campfire Lasagna! Need we say more? Fire up the pit, grab your dutch oven, and head over here for the recipe:
• Since you are already signed up for THE ELEMENTS, you are in the running for our BIGGEST GIVEAWAY EVER. That said, if you’d like to invite a family member, your running group or a fellow All-Season outdoor adventurer to sign up and also enter the contest — send them over to this page to enter.
If they win, maybe they’ll split the prize with you 😏.
DISCOVERY OF THE WEEK
Ever wonder what a motorcycle made for riding on the surface of the moon might look like. Wonder no more, friend.
The Tardigrade is a lunar concept motorcycle, that was dreamt up, and then actually made as a prototype by a company called Hookie.
You can check out more details via https://hookie-tardigrade.co.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
“Run often. Run long. But never outrun your joy of running.”
- Julie Isphording
If you’ve enjoyed this week’s newsletter, please consider helping our small team grow by forwarding this along to others who might enjoy subscribing.
And if you didn’t enjoy it, well…we still hope you’ll consider forwarding it to others who might — and send us some feedback about how we can do better.
Until next time!
The All-Season Company creates apparel and content for runners, hikers and adventurers who embrace the elements.